We recommend the following steps if you are experiencing issues with the Smartfrog App on your smartphone.
- Make sure you are using the latest Smartfrog App version on your phone
- Clear the cache on your smartphone
- Via the settings menu on your Android device
- Via Airplane mode for iOS
If you are using an Android device, please follow these steps to clear the cache the Smartfrog App:
- Go to the "Settings" icon
- Select "Apps & notifications"
- Select the Smartfrog App
- Select "Storage"
- Next, "Clear cache"
- Lastly, "Clear data"
If you are using an iOS device, please follow these steps clear the cache:
- Tap on "Settings"
- Slide "Airplane Mode" to the on, then off position