You can set a specific time for the camera to record either through the Smartfrog App or our webapp. To use the webapp, please log in to your account on Smartfrog.com
- Go to the live view of the camera that you wish to set a time for
- Go to "More Options" and then "Advanced"
- Under the "Alerts settings" tab, place a check next to "Alarm schedule"
- Next, enter the start and end times for during the week and weekend schedule as you wish
- Once you are finished, click on the X in the top right of the box to save your settings
Alternately, you can also set a schedule on the Smartfrog App.
- Log in to the app
- Tap on the gear wheel next to the Preview picture of the camera that you wish to set the schedule for
- Tap on "Alert times" under "Notification"
- Slide the scheduler to the on position
- Tap on "New" and set your times